Your shopping cart is empty!
* Blackout materials and a variety of styles, colors and fabrics. Custom sizes made to order. * SilentGlide™ system with a heat-sealed enclosed aluminum hembar to ensure no “clanging” while driving an RV.
* SilentGlide™ system features integrated tension and upper limit adjustments for worry-free installation.
* Double, side-by-side or slider styles.
* Slider option completely covers tough-shaped driver and passenger windows.
* Double and side-by-side shades feature multiple bracketing options.
* The manual Slow-Up mechanism eliminates “flapping.”
* Motorized option is built for years of hands-free use.
* Motorized control by switch, or by single or multi-shade remotes.
* Top/Bottom Tube or Side-by-Side styles.
We Take It Slow
Our Slow-Up mechanism uses a spring-loaded braking mechanism to reduce rewind speed and “flapping” at the top of the window. The shade’s momentum is captured by the brake, slowing but not stopping the shade rewind. No sudden surprises here!
Thinner, stronger headrail
The powder-coated headrail is thinner and lighter, yet designed to resist flexing and bowing during installation and on the road.
The entire shade platform was designed to easily fit in small valences or overhead bunks. A smaller platform also makes it easier for RV owners to access and adjust the shade.
Interlocking end brackets
End brackets lock into headrail to provide a joint strong enough to withstand rough roads and busy factory floors. The end brackets also extend below the fabric and tubing to protect the rolling mechanisms.
Versatile mounting brackets
Mounting bracket system allows easy installation to wall or top mount surfaces.
Slow-Up shade’s height and recoil speed can quickly be adjusted with the turn of a knob.